Sunday, January 30, 2011

Making money with Diapers

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do and then laugh!

Who visits five (5) Walgreens in one day?  ME!!!

walgreenslogo1

None of them where out of my way.  I suppose, I should ask who passes five (5) on the way home?  Oh yeah, and (3) more on another day.

This was diaper week and now I won’t be needing to buy any for a few months, ahhh!

huggies

Huggies diapers were $8.99 at Walgreens and this is the usual package price that I pay regularly.  I had coupons and more coupons, so…….

$8.99 minus $1.50 is great, but then the reason for the madness is that they also gave me a $2 register reward.

So with my husband in tow and on our way home we pulled into each store and I was in and out in less than 5 minutes with a pack and another $2. 

Now I am so happy with this $16 money maker!  After all, I spent less than my usual diaper spend for each pack and made money.  Next mission is to see how far I can stretch that $16.  Dish soap for months FREE perhaps, hmmm or something else?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments and appreciate your time in kindness in giving them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...