I am inspired as Fall begins to make an entrance.
Not that summer isn’t wonderful, I just realize that I am outside and gone during summer. Now that Fall is returning, I am excited to bake, craft, decorate, and make the house all homey (is that a word?).
Last year you might remember my Acorn Treats post. I love to make little fun things to celebrate a season and have fun with my little guy.
This year is a little more fun since we are having our 2nd birthday. So…..
When I saw Owl S'mores at LivingLocurto, I was ready to make these super cute and fun treats.
Cute, don’t you think?
So easy, here are the steps.
1) Melt 1 or 2 yellow candy melts in a small dish.
2)Cut marshmallow in half butterfly style leaving small portion attached.
3) Place marshmallow cut side down towards top of graham cracker.
4) Place a yellow candy melt (found in craft store baking sections) on each side of marshmallow.
5) Place in microwave for 5-7 seconds to heat marshmallow.
6) Remove from microwave
7) Take 2 chocolate chips and dip bottoms in melted candy melt (to act as glue).
8) Place candy corn beneath center of marshmallows and chocolate chips in center of each candy melt pressing gently.
Easy peasy, voila! Enjoy.
I’m off to make a parliament. Did you know that is what a group of adult owls are called? Me either, till now