Monday, November 7, 2011

Snow Cream

Last year, I said…when it snows next year!

Then a friend of mine reminded me that one of my to-do’s was to make snow cream.  Growing up in Florida, I have had to wait until an adult age to make snow cream.  I don’t have a childhood memory of this, but even better I think little guy and me will have this memory together.

So now that my yard looks like this,

Snow cream yard

I went out and got some fresh snow.

Snowcream snow

Then I turned it into this sweet white fluffiness.

Snowcream Fluffiness

And now I have some sweetness in my freezer.

Snowcream

I am sure that there are many recipes out there on how to make snow cream, but I just went with my friends advice as a place to start.

  1. Gather snow in a bowl
  2. Add milk to the consistency that you prefer
  3. Add sugar and vanilla to taste

Then enjoy!  It is so good!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me wish (for a minute) that I lived back in Syracuse!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments and appreciate your time in kindness in giving them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...