Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Shed – Part I

We have had plans to have a shed built for some time and that day is here. We had a concrete pad poured.

Let me start by saying that we had a small shed previously that came with the house. We dismantled it to get rid of some critters. It had particle board sub floor that wasn’t working well with mother nature and the critters.

Now back to the concrete slab that will work much better and the new and improved large shed that will make my husband so happy in his backyard and give me back more of the garage! :)

I also got to try out my new paint sprayer that I bought for all of my projects. It took less than 10 minutes to paint my first wall on my first attempt to use this great toy! Wow, so much quicker than rolling!

DSC03907

Voila…

DSC03931

Then the trim…. and you have this beauty.

DSC04364 DSC04365

Next project, organization inside and window box with cute little shutters on the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments and appreciate your time in kindness in giving them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...