Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Mantle

I recently put some fall touches on the mantle. If you missed it you can see it here.

October is here and it was time to update with some Halloween touches, especially once I made my Happy Halloween sign! It was just in the last post, but if you missed it you can see how I did it here.

Here are the new touches….

We do subtle, not big and scary.

DSC05052

What was added other than the sign?

DSC05042 DSC05041

DSC05063 DSC05062

I love those little pumpkin guys and there faces!

The witch candle lantern was bought on clearance several years ago, and it perpetually lit with a great little flameless pillar candle from the dollar store.

The dollar store also had a these cute little tombstones and busts. I liked this one because it reminds me of the haunted house at Disney World :)

There are so many more cute mantles out in blogland, but as I also think and sometimes say, just do what you love and make it your own!

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments and appreciate your time in kindness in giving them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...