Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who Is Going to Read This?

Well, my friends, I don't know. I am beginning this blog journey to document and share all of the things that are important to me that allow me to live the life I love.
I am doing this for me and a few friends that are very encouraging.
;-) you know who you are!

Also, for my husband who always supports me in whatever I want to do.

I will share my projects and thirfting. I have been learning from some of the best bloggers how to create from junk, turn a $ into many more, shop, and SAVE. All of this while being able to do the most important job in the world, raise our son and love my husband. I hope along the way to encourage someone to try something new or to just do what makes them happy.

Who knows maybe I will be as lucky as other bloggers and pick up new friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments and appreciate your time in kindness in giving them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...