Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Distressed Tags

I love paper crafting and have tried several times over the years to distress paper with tea and coffee staining.  But, I am loving walnut ink lately and distressing paper tags.  So here are some recent tags that I made to put in my etsy store.  But truth be known, I use them for my own personal little gifts!  There is nothing better than seeing someone appreciate a homemade gift that you spent time making just for them.

Heart0

I love the heart tag now with Valentine’s Day so close, but think it would be great for many other occasions.

Vday10

And yes, it is less than a week away.

Bday0

I love this cute little cupcake!

Wedding0

Simple and elegant bride….

Mommy0

How cute is the expecting mommy on this tag?

Well that is what I have been up to in the paper craft department. Having so much fun and can’t wait to get some of my other projects done!

I’m partying:

Sassy Sites

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have no clue how to distress using ink, so I tend to default back to tea bags - but it never ends up looking as good as ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your distressed tags. Especially the heart one!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments and appreciate your time in kindness in giving them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...